UR Computers And Mobiles is committed to providing a website that is accessible to all,
regardless of which technology you choose to use or any additional accessibility requirements you may have.
If you do have any difficulties while using our site, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
To help us make Urcomputersandmobiles.co.uk a positive place for everyone to shop online,
we aim to start using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
These guidelines will help us make web content more accessible for people with disabilities,
and user friendly for everyone.
We we have not yet achieved this, and will continue to improve our site until we get to Level AA accessibility.
Here are how we plan to make Urcomputersandmobiles.co.uk more accessible to specific user groups:
- Make all content accessible via the keyboard
- Test all content using screen reader technology
- Make all images and videos have alt tags
- Make all structured using HTML5
- Make all links and headings descriptive
- Make all code complies with W3C coding standards
- Make Skip to content link provided for all pages
- Make all instructions on the site use more than one sensory characteristic
- Make all videos have captions
- Do not use sound notifications
- Ensure that there are multiple ways to contact us
- Ensure all content is divided with subheadings, images and videos
- Use a simple and consistent layout
- Use of simple colours
- Ensure there are no flashing content
- Ensure no content moves or changes state without user actioning it
- Ensure no audio is used except on videos hosted on YouTube
- Ensure videos do not autoplay